Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Gif me a Break.

I would like to point out once and for all that "gif" is pronounced with a hard g sound as in "Graphic Image File.

This may not seem like a huge deal to most, but I confess that when I hear someone pronounce it "jif", a little piece of my soul dies.

To make my point as clear as possible, and at the suggestion of some friends, I did what any other bluegrass musician would've done: I wrote a protest song.

As far as protest songs go, this is my first one. However, I hope that it possibly makes people think and I hope that it really shows the "jif" people the error of their ways.


Please share if you pronounce gif the correct way! The Internet community needs you. Badly.

2 comments:

  1. Forgive me. I have sinned.

    //PeculiarOnPurpose.blogspot.com
    //ModestOnPurpose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete